Auction Terms & Conditions 1. You must be at least 18 years old to bid.
2. This serves as a legal agreement between you, the User/Owner, and AM online Auction.
3. All Items on the auction sell subject to the AM Online Auctions acceptance or rejection of the high bid. Items sell as AS-IS at the time of sale. Once you register, you confirm that you have read and understood all the terms of the online auctions.
4. Bidders will need to sign up with a HiBid Account and have a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval, but will have the option to pay cash or a good check.
Bidder is responsible for inspecting all items and age, condition, and description and authenticity of all items prior to placing any bid. No bids can be withdrawn after the auction for any reason. Am Online Auction shall have no liability for as a result of any errors in descriptions cataloging, mislabeling, or imperfections of any item. Items are as-is-where-is without any warranties or guarantees, either express or implied.
AM Online Auction reserves the right to decline Bidders if necessary, Cancel, Postpone or Pause the auction, withdraw any lot at any time before the auction ends without liability.
5. By placing a bid, buyers acknowledge that they have either inspected the item or property in question or obtained a satisfactory condition report. Am Online Auction recommends each item be examined thoroughly to determine condition and whether or not items have been repaired, restored, or damaged.
Each Auction has its own ending time listed on AM Online Auction site. Auctions will end automatically ay the time specified unless extended bidding time is in effect. AM Online Auction is not liable for any software, or software malfunction discrepancies
6. EMAIL: Bidders who register for any auction, will be added to our mailing & Email list. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, bidders agree to opt-in to each list. Email or mail recipients may opt-out at any time.
7. Removal and Failure to Remove: All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the time announced or posted. All costs, responsibilities, and risks of such removal shall be borne by the buyer, and, in any case, the buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. If ,for any reason, buyers fail to remove any of the buyer purchases within the time specified the buyer’s bid number will be terminated, and the buyer will not be allowed to sell/purchase on AM Online Auction. Item removal will be the responsibility of the buyer within time specified for that auction.
If you cannot pick up on the last day of removal, the card on file will be charged. Items paid by highest bidder, but not removed by the time allotted for that auction, will be considered forffeited or abandoned, and will be disposed of at the discretion of AM Online Auction. No refunds will be given.
At the time of removal, the highest bidders are responsible for checking that all paid purchased items are in their possession. If there is a decrepency, it must be resolved within one day of pickup
8. Methods of Payments Include:
b. Cashier's Check
c. Credit Card (5% will be added to the final Invoice amount)
d. Sale Tax charged if applicable
a. Highest bidder will be responsible for shipping & Handling Costs
b. Sales Tax Charged if applicable
c. AM Online Auction will not be held responsible for any lost items in shipping as it is out of our control.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms